CRESTRAN J20-D Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is a premium quality low temperature tractor hydraulic fluid blended from highly refined base stocks and formulated for long-term service under severe conditions. It is designed for use in equipment utilizing a common pump or requiring a single fluid for final drive, transmission, differential power take-off (PTO) units and wet brake systems.
CRESTRAN J20-D Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is a low viscosity formulation designed for use in colder applications where it is desired that the product maintains it’s excellent lubrication in colder temperature applications.
CRESTRAN J20-D Tractor Hydraulic Fluid has been specifically formulated to meet the applications listed be low resulting in one fluid for many transmission/torque converter and hydraulic fluid requirements. Equipment manufacturer recommendations and conventional guides to lubricant selection should be followed to determine the suitability of CRESTRAN J20-D Tractor Hydraulic Fluid for a specific application.
• Excellent extreme Pressure (EP) properties.
• Excellent oxidation resistance and corrosion protection.
• Excellent anti-foam properties.
• Excellent anti-rust properties.
• Excellent anti-wear properties.
• Excellent low temperature performance characteristics.
• Helps maintain seals and gaskets used in modern tractors.
There are no reviews yet.